Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Standard Plot Residence

This is one of my first houses after the restart. It's a 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom, 1 story built on a standard plot. 

On the outside it has Worn White Planks with a Blue Roof.


They've long since updated the game to make sure the nicest decor is locked into higher levels so I decided to boldly work with that Yellow Carpet, which I'd previously considered an eyesore. I've matched it to the Blue(with gold)Striped wallpaper and the only couch with a yellow cushion.


The bedrooms are located at the back of the house, two doorways offer easy access to the kitchen and den. Hardwood floors and earthy furniture make all other colors pop. Roses offer a nice little embellishment on either side of the tiny TV. 

It's a near perfect starter home for a small family...Near perfect because I didn't leave room in the bathroom for a tub which my toddler needs to bathe... But there is room for expansion.


No comments:

Post a Comment