Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Latin Villa

The Sims freeplay quest "A Dance to Remember Quest" comes with some nice prizes. First it unlocks the dancing hobbies and second it unlocks the much requested throw rugs... Although if you're like me, you might find you can't use the rugs because you don't utilize the social aspect and therefore have no social points.


Also if you complete the quest within the time limit you unlock the Latin villa-- which I was not able to unlock but I assume even if I had it still would've cost social points or an extraordinary amount of life points.


 But I will soon be building my first premium plot ( I'm saving up the simoleons for it) and it will be inspired by the layout of the house I could not unlock and probably couldn't afford. Although the decor will differ.


 But I just thought I'd post the Latin villa, for those who haven't done the quest yet and wanted a sneak preview. As well as a heads up that there is a time limit.

 And for individuals like myself who didn't care about the time limit because they couldn't afford to buy it anyway and maybe want to create their own twist on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment