Wednesday, April 29, 2015

DIY Home Quest!

I am super excited about the Dream home update! 

I've just started the first quest peaceful patios which unlocks patios!


Some of the changes in the game are instantaneous like the new ability to build hallways, one square wide, and doors and windows can now be placed next to walls and each other. Multiple buildings on the same plot can now be different heights.


Others like patios, balconies, and basements need to be unlocked in quests!


 These quests do appear to be timed with prizes - including unlocking a makeout couch - it's unclear at this point if the DIY house will be a prize or if we are merely visiting.


 The photos you are seeing, are of the DIY house and not a house of my design but a preview of what's to come for those who haven't started or downloaded the new updates.


 I repeat I do not claim credit for the house design above  - I would've done a much better basement - is a product of a designer at The Sims Freeplay.

 That's not to say you couldn't use it as inspiration in the future...

No comments:

Post a Comment